- Take the wrappers off the old crayons and break them into pieces. Mix them all together and put to the side.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Take a muffin tin and line it with either foil muffin cups or spray with non-stick baking spray. Put pieces of crayons in the muffin tins filling it halfway.
- Put the muffin tin in the oven and leave in about 9-11 minutes, or until the crayons are melted.
- Take the tin out of the oven and let cool.
- Once they are completely cooled, you now have fun new round crayons to color with!
Don’t be shy! Mix different colors together and see what kind of color you end up with!
DO NOT DO THIS WITHOUT PARENT OR GUARDIAN SUPERVISION!
*This was originally published by me in the Charlotte area City Unwrapped magazine!