The Angel Food Cake Fruit Parfait is the perfect dessert for Spring or Summer, picnics, parties, and bbq’s because the only think you have to “cook” is the pudding.
I have three words for you: Angel. Food. Cake….and strawberries and pineapple, and bananas and and pudding and whipped cream…OK…so more than three words. But if you put all those words together, add them to a cup you will get the best Angel Food Cake Fruit Parfait Ever! Seriously.
This in one of my Mom’s recipes. You know, out of the envelope full of recipes I found after she passed away in 2011. And while I have made this before, I never quite used this combination. Check it out.
Angel Food Cake Fruit Parfaits Recipe
- 1 angel food cake
- 2-3 bananas, sliced
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 carton fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 carton Cool Whip
- 1 large Jell-o Vanilla Instant Pudding
- Make the Jell-O according to the directions.
- Cut the cake into bite sized pieces.
- Layer the cake, pudding, bananas, pineapples, strawberries in a parfait cup.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- This makes about 6 - 8 Angel Food Cake Fruit Parfaits, depending on the size of your parfait cups.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes
[…] Angel Food Cake Fruit Parfait […]
[…] Angel Food Cake Parfait […]