You know how it is traveling with kids…in a car…sometimes can be down right miserable! Here’s a game to keep the kids happy while traveling by car!
The Muppets Road Trip Game
Are we there yet? How ‘bout now? Now? How about now?
Those questions can only mean one thing: road trip! (With children.) And Kermit knows road trips! In the upcoming film Disney’s “The Muppets,” Kermit joins Walter (Walter), Gary (Jason Segel), Mary (Amy Adams) and—eventually—the whole Muppet gang in the car for a trip of their own, as they endeavor to save Muppet Studios from evil oilman Tex Richman. So don’t despair. The Muppets can help keep kids busy and happy with…
DISNEY’S “THE MUPPETS” ROAD TRIP GAME
See if you can spot:
- 5 Kermit green cars
- 1 Person who looks like a relative of Gonzo’s
- 3 People who look like they just stepped off the Electric Mayhem Band bus
- 4 of Miss Piggy’s biggest fans. How can you tell? Easy, they could be
a) Singing to themselves
b) Fixing their hair in the mirror
c) Blowing kisses to you through the window
d) Blowing kisses to themselves in the mirror
- 2 Bumper stickers that are so funny, Fozzie Bear would add them to his act
- 4 People wearing suits they stole from Statler and Waldorf
- 3 Cars that are so patriotic, Sam the Eagle just might be driving them
- Sing the chorus of “Mahna Mahna” or “Rainbow Connection” at a red light or while driving through a tunnel
- Find a license plate from Smalltown, USA (or at least one that is red, white and blue)
- Find the letters of Disney’s “The Muppets” in license plates.
ABOUT THE MOVIE
On vacation in Los Angeles, Walter, the world’s biggest Muppet fan, his brother Gary (Jason Segel) and Gary’s girlfriend Mary (Amy Adams) from Smalltown, USA, discover the nefarious plan of oilman Tex Richman (Chris Cooper) to raze the Muppet Theater and drill for the oil recently discovered beneath the Muppets’ former stomping grounds. To stage a telethon and raise the $10 million needed to save the theater, Walter, Mary and Gary help Kermit reunite the Muppets, who have all gone their separate ways: Fozzie now performs with a Reno casino tribute band called the Moopets, Miss Piggy is a plus-size fashion editor at Vogue Paris, Animal is in a Santa Barbara clinic for anger management, and Gonzo is a high-powered plumbing magnate.
With secret, signature, celebrity cameos, Disney’s “The Muppets” hits the big screen Nov. 23, 2011.