Easy Red White and Blue Table Decorations on a budget!
With Summer almost here (YIKES!) and so many reasons to celebrate our Red, White, and Blue, why not get into the spirit with some easy Red White and Blue Table Decorations that won’t break the bank!
For your next party or barbecue, why not have a red, white and blue theme? It can be really easy, and doesn’t have to cost a fortune either.
What You Need and Where to Get It
Sometimes, the easiest and least expensive decorations are right in front of our noses. Check the clearance sections at the big box retailers, check the dollar stores and check your own cupboards!
Red White and Blue Table Decorations Ideas
- Use bandannas as place mats
- Wrap utensils in colored bandannas
- Use watering cans as place holders
- Throw confetti on the table
- Use colorful rocks to fill a mason jar
- Put flowers in glass jars
- Use red, white, and blue plastic tableware
Flowers in Mason Jar Centerpiece
Real or fake flowers 1.00 each (dollar store) OR pinwheels
Red, white, and blue rocks or stones 1.99 (on sale at craft store) per color
Medium mason jar 1.00 (on sale craft store)
Total Cost (no tax) – $9.97
Flowers in Jars Centerpiece
Real or fake flowers 1.00 each (dollar store)
3 Small Jars 1.00 each (craft store)
Total Cost (no tax) $6.00
Do you have any budget friendly red white and blue table decorations ideas?
And yum! Red White and Blue recipes!
|Angel Food Cake Parfait||Red White and Blue Fruit Salad
||Easy Shirley Temple Drinks
Rosie had to get in on the celebration too!
Latest posts by Katie (Posts)
- The Hottest Southern Fashions for Women - October 29, 2017
- Easy Chicken Taquitos Recipe - October 19, 2017
- The Southern Christmas Show is back – Celebrating it’s 50th Anniversary! - October 18, 2017