The Sausage with Green Beans and Red Potatoes recipe is one of the best (and easiest!) recipes on the grill I have tried.
It is like you are baking on the grill with a smokey flavor. YUM.
Easy + Delicious = A keeper in my house!
Sausage with Green Beans and Red Potatoes
Sausage with Green Beans and Red Potatoes Recipe
- 1 lb smoked sausage, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3/4 lb fresh green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1/2 lb red potatoes, quartered
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp butter
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup water
- Preheat gas or charcoal grill.
- Put the sausage, green beans, red potatoes, and onion on a large sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Add oil, salt & pepper, and butter.
- Tightly seal the foil around the ingredients, leaving small opening in one corner. Pour the water into the opening and finish sealing packet.
- Put the packet on the grill and cook for 20 to 30 minutes or until the sausage is browned and green beans are tender, turning once.
* I am pretty sure when I first found this recipe, I found it on Allrecipes.com, but am not 100% sure.