These Crock Pot Kielbasa Bites are a great appetizer for any occasion.
Seriously, if you bring these to any gathering, a football game watching party, tailgating, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any party, these Crock Pot Kielbasa Bites will be gone in a jiffy. Seriously, you can walk in with a full crock pot and leave with an empty crock pot.
Plus, these are so easy to make, with only 3 ingredients, the hardest thing you will have to do is put toothpicks in them.
Let me tell you a little story about these crock pot kielbasa bites. We had planned on having my sister and her family come over to watch the Super Bowl last year. I made these in the morning, and by the time my sister got here, there were just a few left. UGH.
Now was it because these were so delicious, my family gobbled them up. Or, was it because the only food I had in the house that day was for the Super Bowl, so my kids were starving? Let’s just assume the former.
- 2 lb kielbasa or smoked sausage
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- Cut the kielbasa into bite-size pieces and set aside.
- Combine apricot preserves and Dijon mustard in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add kielbasa to crock pot, then pour preserve mix on top of kielbasa.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Grab some toothpicks and serve!
Latest posts by Katie (Posts)
- Easy Chicken Taquitos Recipe - October 19, 2017
- The Southern Christmas Show is back – Celebrating it’s 50th Anniversary! - October 18, 2017
- Reasons to Speak Up - October 18, 2017