Loaded with cheese, meat, and beans, this Taco Lasagne Recipe might just become one of your family’s favorite recipes!
1 lb Ground Beef
1/2 Cup Chopped Green Pepper
1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
2/3 Cup Water
1 Envelope Taco Seasoning
1 Can (15 oz) Black Beans, Rinsed & Drained
1 Can Rotel with Green Chilis
6 Flour Tortillas
1 Can (16 oz) Refried Beans
3 Cups Shredded Mexican Cheese
1. In a large skillet, cook the beef, green pepper, and onion over medium high until the meat is no longer pink.
2. Add water and taco seasoning to skillet mixture and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 2 minutes.
3. Add black beans and tomatoes. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
4. Place two tortillas in a greased 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish. Spread with half the refried beans and meat mixture; sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese. Repeat layers.
5. Top with remaining tortillas and cheese. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 25 – 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.