Grilled Nachos will make any outdoor event a success!
Your friends and family sure will be surprised when you whip out grilled nachos! Perfect for camping, tailgating, or even just a plain old backyard barbecue, grilled nachos will be a hit.
I mean, who doesn’t love nachos, right? You know, I like nachos so much, my husband will tease me when we go out to eat. He’ll say, “Oh no Katie, there are no nachos on the menu, what are you going to order?”! Ha! If there wasn’t a little bit of truth to that, I might be mad. HA!
Plus, if you don’t feel like grilling, putting the nachos in the foil pan makes it really easy to bake in the oven as well.
Note: If you are going to bake the nachos – preheat oven to 350 degrees and cook about 8 minutes, or until the cheese is melts.
To change this recipe up a little, you could add ground beef, or shredded chicken – maybe add some more taco seasoning or even your own seasoning. Maybe jalapeno’s, black olives, salsa and add some sour cream and guacamole
- 5 Cups of tortilla chips
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (4.5 oz) chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 tsp taco seasoning mix
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterrey jack cheese
- 12x18 foil pan
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Spray 12x18-inch foil pan with cooking spray. Spread tortilla chips in pan.
- In medium bowl, mix beans, chilies and taco seasoning.
- Spread evenly over tortilla chips.
- Add chopped tomatoes and onions.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Cover pan with heavy duty foil.
- Place foil pan on the grill.
- Cover grill; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Check out some of these other great grilling recipes:
|Sausage, Green beans, and Potatoes|