This is a super easy Teriyaki Beef Kabobs recipe.
These Easy Teriyaki Beef Kabobs are so easy to make. If I can make them, you can make them. Check out how easy they are – cut up your ingredients, add to a skewer, fire up the grill and cook! Seriously, that easy.
Pair it with the Barbecued Potatoes and Beef Flavored Broccoli recipes and you will be all set!
Of course f you don’t like the vegetables we have selected, you can mix and match your own. Whatever makes it delicious for you!
Easy Teriyaki Beef Kabobs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 3/4 - 2 lbs sirloin steak, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 large yellow pepper, cubed
- 1 large green pepper, cubed
- 1 large red pepper, cubed
- 1/4 lb cut carrots
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- In a shallow container, combine first 5 ingredients and mix well. Reserve 1/2 cup for basting and refrigerate.
- Add beef to remaining marinade, turn to coat. Cover container and refrigerate for at least 1 hr. Drain and discard marinade.
- On metal or wooden soaked skewers, alternate meat, peppers, carrots, and onions.
- Grill over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- Baste with reserved marinade. Continue turning and basting for 10 - 12 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness.