Add Grilled Peaches and Blueberries for dessert at your next barbecue!
Seriously, your guests will thank you if you add grilled peaches and blueberries for dessert at your next barbecue! Sure, you can grill the usual pineapple, bell peppers, onions – those are all delicious grilled, but why not add a little ‘pop’ to your barbecue and treat your guests with something sweet?
Or, this is an awesome camping recipe too. I mean, yes, s’mores are the ultimate camping dessert recipe, but, believe me when I say, once you try this recipe for a barbecue or on your camping trip, you won’t ever stop making it! Plus, it is so easy.
- 3 medium ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 c fresh blueberries
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- Cut 6 squares of heavy duty tin foil.
- Place two peach halves, cut side up, on two squares of heavy duty tin foil. (You will have a total of 3 tin foil packets.)
- Top with blueberries, brown sugar, butter and lemon juice.
- Fold tin foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium-low heat for 18-20 minutes or until tender.