Oh yum! This is the Best Wings Recipe ever! Pineapple Chicken wings!
Serve these wings while watching football or as an appetizer at a party and you won’t have any left!
Easy Wings Recipe!
Pineapple Chicken Wings
Best Wings Recipe Ever - Pineapple Chicken Wings
2.5 lbs chicken wings (2) 8 oz cans pineapple tidbits (1) cup Barbecue Sauce (I used KC Masterpiece Original BBQ Sauce)
- 2.5 lbs chicken wings
- (2) 8 oz cans pineapple tidbits
- (1) cup Barbecue Sauce (I used KC Masterpiece Original BBQ Sauce)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken wings in a greased 13 x 9 inch baking pan. Bake 30 minutes.
- Drain pineapple, reserve ¼ cup juice. Mix BBQ sauce, pineapple, and reserved juice in a large bowl. Add to pan with chicken, stirring well to coat.
- Bake 30 minutes more or until well browned and sauce is thickened.
- For an added touch, serve wings over rice.