Looking for a quick meal?
This one is ready in 30 minutes!
Broccoli Sausage Simmer Recipe
1 pound fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/4 inch slices
1 medium bunch of broccoli, cut into florets
1/2 cup sliced red onion
1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
1 teaspoon of sugar
3 cups cooked spiral pasta
1. In a large skillet, saute sausage, broccoli, and onion for 5-6 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
2. Add tomatoes, basil, parsley, and sugar.
3. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add pasta, heat through and serve!
Latest posts by Katie (Posts)
- The Hottest Southern Fashions for Women - October 29, 2017
- Easy Chicken Taquitos Recipe - October 19, 2017
- The Southern Christmas Show is back – Celebrating it’s 50th Anniversary! - October 18, 2017