The Potato, Broccoli, and Sausage Skillet Recipe is a quick, easy recipe that my whole family enjoys.
Potato, Broccoli, and Sausage Skillet Recipe
Recipe type: Main Dish
Quick, easy recipe the entire family will enjoy.
- 1 box (4.7 oz) scalloped potatoes
- 2 cups hot water
- ⅔ cup milk
- 2 tbs margarine or butter
- 2 cups sliced, fully cooked Polska-kielbasa sausage
- ½ cup salsa (any variety)
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- Stir sauce mix and potatoes (from box scalloped potatoes), hot water, milk, and butter in large skillet. Heat just to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Add sausage and salsa; stir until well mixed. Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in broccoli. Cover; cook 8 minutes longer or until potatoes and broccoli are tender (sauce will thicken as it stands).