Yummy Garlic and Herb Cream Cheese Dip or Spread.
Everyone needs a good dip right? Well, let me share this Garlic and Herb Cream Cheese dip with you. It is a newer dip I have tried, but it was definitely a crowd pleaser.
While this dip calls for up to 3 cloves of garlic, I only used 2 because my kids are not really garlic fans like me. Oh. Bring a mint! You know what garlic can do to your breath!
It is the perfect dip for any get-together, holiday, football game, and just because. I think my kids especially like it when I make dips….it means one of two things. Maybe the only thing we are having for dinner is this yummy dip. Or, it means some sort of delicious dinner is on its way – either way it is a win-win for them.
Do you have some favorite dips?
- (1) 8 oz. block cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2-3 cloves garlic, finely minced - I used two because I knew my kids were going to be eating it and 3 cloves seemed to be too garlicky.
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- In a medium bowl, mix milk and cream cheese until creamy.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Put the Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese spread in a covered container in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Voila! DONE!