This may be an easy tuna salad recipe to make, but that doesn’t mean it’s not DELICIOUS!
I swear by this easy tuna salad recipe. It is absolutely the best tuna salad I have ever had. You have to try it…and if I am wrong, well then, please share your favorite tuna salad recipe with me!
In the late spring and summer, tuna is a staple in our house. With the heat and humidity outside, who the heck wants to turn on the stove everyday? Not this girl. Plus, this recipe can be added to a leaf of lettuce, a croissant, with crackers, practically anything you choose to eat tuna with.
Oddly enough, I do not like seafood, except for tuna. I know. Weird. But, tuna I can deal with…..I don’t know why.
Anyway, check this recipe out for yourself. You will thank me later!
- 2 (7 ounce) can white tuna, drained
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- ⅛ teaspoon minced onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- In a bowl, stir together the tuna, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and onion flakes.
- Then add the parsley, dill and garlic powder.
- Mix well.
- Serve on lettuce, with crackers or as a sandwich.
If you don’t like tuna salad, what about an easy, spicy chicken salad recipe?