I have three words for you: Angel. Food. Cake….and strawberries and pineapple, and bananas and and pudding and whipped cream…OK…so more than three words. But if you put all those words together, add them to a cup you will get the best Angel Food Cake Fruit Parfait Ever! Seriously.
The Angel Food Cake Fruit Parfait is the perfect dessert for Spring or Summer, picnics, parties, and bbq’s because the only think you have to “cook” is the pudding.
This in one of my Mom’s recipes. You know, out of the envelope full of recipes I found after she passed away in 2011. And while I have made this before, I never quite used this combination. Check it out.
- 1 angel food cake
- 2-3 bananas, sliced
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 carton fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 carton Cool Whip
- 1 large Jell-o Vanilla Instant Pudding
- Make the Jell-O according to the directions.
- Cut the cake into bite sized pieces.
- Layer the cake, pudding, bananas, pineapples, strawberries in a parfait cup.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- This makes about 6 – 8 Angel Food Cake Fruit Parfaits, depending on the size of your parfait cups.
Latest posts by Katie (Posts)
- Protect From Sunburn and Also Protect the Environment - August 15, 2017
- Do Not Use Email When Searching for a Car - August 6, 2017
- Wigs for Black Women from BlackHairSpray.com - June 29, 2017