Looking for a salad to bring to a BBQ or get together?
This Easy Fruit Salad Recipe is super easy to make AND it serves at least 10!
Easy Fruit Salad Recipe
- 6 Peaches – Peeled, pitted, & chopped
- 1 lb Strawberries – Sliced
- 1/2 lb Seedless Green Grapes – Sliced
- 1/2 lb Seed Red Grapes – Sliced
- 3 Bananas – Peeled & Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar – More or less to taste
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 Cup Pineapple Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- Combine chopped fruit in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour dressing over fruit and toss.
- Chill before serving!