It’s that time of year when you are looking for nice pasta salads to make to help compliment your barbecues, and I think I found the perfect one!
Who knew a pasta salad made of ketchup could be so good! But this Gazpacho Salad recipe that I found on HeinzKetchup.com is DELICIOUS! So good in fact I had to make it twice in one weekend because my kids requested it!
1/2 lb Rotini Pasta
1 Cup Seeded and Chopped Cucumber
1 Cup Chopped Red or Yellow Pepper
1 Cup Chopped Fresh Tomato
3/4 Cup Heinz Tomato Ketchup
1/4 Cup Lime Juice (I used fresh lime juice)
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
1/4 Cup Sliced Green Onions
*Parmesan Cheese to Taste (I added this ingredient because my kids love Parmesan Cheese!)
Check Out the Limited Edition Glass Heinz Bottle! Remember those?
1. Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and cool.
2. In a large bowl combine all ingredients, except the green onions and Parmesan Cheese, and mix well.
3. Cover & Chill for 30 minutes.
4. Just before serving, sprinkle with onions & Parmesan Cheese.
Easy as pie! My family loved this recipe – It is definitely a keeper!
For more recipes like this one check out HeinzKetchup.com.
Latest posts by Katie (Posts)
- Easy Chicken Taquitos Recipe - October 19, 2017
- The Southern Christmas Show is back – Celebrating it’s 50th Anniversary! - October 18, 2017
- Reasons to Speak Up - October 18, 2017