Back away from this taco dip. No, I am not joking.
Back away from this taco dip, because I do not want to share!
Looking for the BEST Taco Dip Recipe ….EVER? Then check this Taco Dip Recipe out. I have made this recipe over and over and over for holidays, parties, cookouts, and believe me when I tell you – You will have NO LEFTOVERS from this dip!
I used to play soccer Friday nights in a women’s league. And generally, after our ‘season’ was over, we would tailgate in the parking lot and each bring some sort of appetizer or drink to share. Celebrating if we were in top two or celebrating that it was over. LOL. It just depended on the season. One night, my friend Toni brought this awesome dip. I said, “You have to give me that recipe!”. I wanted to eat it all. Right there. But I contained myself. She emailed me the recipe – I lost it. She emailed it to me again and I have been making it every chance I get. Football game? Let me make that dip. Thanksgiving? Let me make the best taco dip ever. Saturday afternoon for no reason, let me make that dip. And every time I make it, there are NO LEFTOVERS. Try it yourself!
Best Taco Dip Recipe
- 2 8oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 8oz. mild or medium salsa
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked & drained
- chopped lettuce
- tomato cubes
- grated Cheddar cheese
- sliced black olives (optional)
- tortilla chips or nacho chips
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, ground beef, and salsa.
- Pour into a pie plate or bowl.
- Top with chopped lettuce, tomato cubes and grated cheese. Add olives, if desired.
- Serve with chips.
- You better get some early or else it will be GONE!
Latest posts by Katie (Posts)
- Ham and Potato Casserole Recipe - March 10, 2017
- Breakfast and Auction Fundraiser For Elizabeth Brooks - March 10, 2017
- Irish Soda Bread Recipe - February 25, 2017