Easy Toffee Coffee Ice Cream that you can make from home.
Seriously, the Toffee Coffee Ice Cream is so easy to make. I never thought I would be able to make ice cream at home without an ice cream maker, but making ice cream is so much easier than I thought.
All you need is a mixer – a hand mixer works just fine. My first attempt was Toffee Coffee ice cream because – well, it’s one of my favorite flavors of ice cream, then add in hot fudge sauce and well, my day is complete.
This recipe uses a standard size bread loaf pan to hold the ice cream, so there isn’t a lot of ice cream, so be prepared when your guests ask for more. Maybe you should make two! I know I should have. My family devoured it and I bet yours will too.
You can eat it out of a bowl, in a cone, or right out of the pan, just eat it! I swear writing that sounded like I was channeling Dr. Seuss. Ha!
There really are only 5 ingredients in this recipe:
- Heavy whipping cream
- Sweetened, condensed milk
- Espresso powder
- Toffee bits
- Hot fudge sauce
Could it be any easier? Give it a try for yourself. If I can do it, you can do it.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz can sweetened, condensed milk
- 2 tbs espresso powder
- 1 cup toffee bits
- 3/4 cup hot fudge sauce
- Beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form - I used a hand mixer - set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the sweetened, condensed milk and espresso powder, then stir.
- Add half the milk and espresso mix the the whipped cream - fold in gently. Continue to fold in the milk and espresso mix to the whipped cream until combined.
- Using a standard loaf pan, pour half the ice cream mixture in the pan, add a layer of hot fudge and toffee bits. Repeat. Top with remaining toffee bits.
- Freeze for several hours until firm.
- Then serve!