I could eat this Cucumber Salsa in one sitting.
Delicious cucumber salsa. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
I love cucumbers – CHECK
I love tomatoes – CHECK
I love salsa – CHECK
Add them all together and you get this crisp salsa that is perfect for any occasion. I am trying to come up with all kinds of different salsa recipes which will eventually lead me to my goal of trying to replicate Salsarita’s salsa (on my 101 in 1001 list). And with the summer months here in full swing, who couldn’t resist a crisp, fresh salsa like this one!
- 2 cups chopped peeled and seeded cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped and seeded tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 4 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Tortilla chips
- In a medium bowl, combine the cucumber, tomato, onion, parsley, cilantro, and garlic.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lime juice, cumin and seasoned salt.
- Pour creamy mix over over cucumber mix and toss gently to coat.
- I like to refrigerate it for at least an hour, but you don't have to.
- Then, serve with chips. YUM!