MMMM….MMMM…. Chocolate Espresso Pudding recipe? Yes please!
Do you like coffee? Do you like espresso? What about pudding? Can you imagine if you combined espresso and pudding together what a delicious dessert you would have? What about a Chocolate Espresso Pudding recipe?
I know, I know, I totally got your mouth watering when I combined espresso and pudding together right? This recipe is really easy and will make the perfect ending to any meal! This recipe could be after a holiday meal. after a dinner at home with your girlfriends, or even during game night. Who can resist chocolate plus espresso anything, am I right?
- ¼ cup & 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon & 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup bittersweet or semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- Whisk ¼ cup sugar, cornstarch, and 1 tablespoon espresso powder in medium saucepan to blend.
- Gradually whisk in milk. Whisk over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens, about 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in chocolate chips, butter, and vanilla extract until smooth. Divide mixture among 6 small glasses. Cover and chill pudding until cold, about 2 hours.
- Using electric mixer, beat cream, remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, and 1 teaspoon espresso powder in medium bowl until peaks form. Top each chocolate pudding with dollop of espresso cream.
This yummy Chocolate Espresso Pudding recipe is easy to make and absolutely delicious!