This recipe is so easy anyone can do it! Plus. it is a super tasty treat for any holiday or any day actually!
Chocolate Chips, Peanut Butter Chips & Chow Mein Clusters Recipe
Author: Katie C
Recipe type: Dessert/Candy
- 1 Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Cup Peanut butter chips
- 3 Cups Chow mein noodles
- ¾ Cup Toffee bits
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter together. We put one pot of water on the stove, then, put a smaller pot in that one and put the chips in the second pot in order to melt them. This way they do not burn as easily and replaces a double boiler if you don't have one.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Add Chow mein noodles and stir until coated.
- Spoon mixture into mounds on baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Sprinkle with toffee bits.
- Put in freezer for about an hour, or until completely cooled.