Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies – With a name like that, how in the world can you resist?
These Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies are seriously good. I am not a big cookie eater, which is weird because I have this baking problem. You see, I love to bake – Bread, cake, cookies, you name it, I will try to bake it. The problem is, usually it is for a charity event or a some other event where my family doesn’t get to eat any. Mel always complains because I bake cakes for other people and events. And now Reece has gotten in on the action.
A couple of weeks ago, Reece said to me, “You know, you really ought to make us some homemade cookies.” Which is true, my poor family rarely gets to try any of the sweets I bake. So this week, I decided to go ahead and make them some cookies. The Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies I made were very good. Everybody loved them.
Definitely a cookie recipe to keep around for Christmas time. What do you think?
I used the Elite Bakeware NonStick Baking Pans Set – Cookie Sheets even though I have other cookie sheets. These really are non stick and try to use these all the time when I make cookies or other treats.
- 1 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 package (10-12 oz) Reece's Peanut Butter Chips
- In a large mix bowl, cream sugar and butter.
- Add eggs and vanilla - beat well.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt, mix well.
- Gradually blend flour mixture into creamed mixture.
- Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Drop teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-9 minutes. Cookies will be soft. If you want them a little less soft, cook an additional 2-4 minutes.