So, you are wearing your green, you know the Irish blessing, but what about a St. Patricks Day meal?
Oh, you don’t have one in mind? Well, no fear, I have one for you! It’s Crock Pot Corned Beef Brisket and Irish Mashed Potatoes!
St. Patrick’s Day Meal
- 15 – 20 baby carrots
- 2 medium onions, quartered
- 4-6 lbs beef brisket
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cups water
- 4 whole cloves
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 3/4 head cabbage, cut into wedges
- 3 1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream, or more if needed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional) (This is what makes them so great!)
CrockPot Corned Beef Brisket
For the Irish Mashed Potatoes
- CrockPot Corned Beef Brisket
- Put all ingredients in the crock pot in the order listed, except for the cabbage.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or cook on high for 5 hours.
- Add the cabbage, cover and cook for one more hour or until tender.
- The meat is so tender, it just falls apart.
- Put potatoes in a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer
Irish Mashed Potatoes
Latest posts by Katie (Posts)
- Protect From Sunburn and Also Protect the Environment - August 15, 2017
- Do Not Use Email When Searching for a Car - August 6, 2017
- Wigs for Black Women from BlackHairSpray.com - June 29, 2017