NC MedAssist 5K Run/Walk on November 5th!
The NC MedAssist 5K Run/Walk benefits NC MedAssist, a non-profit free pharmacy to assist those in need of critical medications. For more info, visit: www.medassist.org
Date: November 5, 2016
Theme: Pancakes, Bacon and Beer!!
Course Map: http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/798974411 .
Family friendly event. The course is wheelchair accessible and baby stroller friendly. Dogs are permitted!
Each registration fee includes: Entry fee, free pancake and bacon breakfast (catered by Sauceman’s BBQ), an official NC MedAssist 5K long-sleeve race t-shirt (while supplies last). First 100 registrants will receive a free pint of beer. Beer and wine will also be available for purchase.
Through October 29th: $25 (First 100 registrants will receive 1 free pint of beer!)
October 30th – November 4th: $30
Day of Registration: $35
- VIP Parking- parking lot at Sycamore Brewery
- Atherton Mill and Market
- Street Parking
- Hawkins Street
- Big gravel lot across the street from Sycamore Brewery and the tiny lot right next to it.
- Look out for “Towing Enforced” signs in the other business’ parking lot. You WILL get towed if you park there!
- We also want to encourage attendees to take the light rail.
- Light rail parking close by: East/West Street Station and Newbern Station (both short distance walk to Sycamore Brewery)
- The Scaley Bark Station is the largest public lot.
- Please check the light rail schedule for availability.