This creamy bacon ranch pasta salad is so easy to make, you will make it over and over again.
I have the ingredients for this creamy bacon ranch pasta salad on hand at all times in the summer. I don’t know about you, but when it is three million degrees outside, it is pretty hard for me to come home from work and want to stand in a kitchen with a hot oven. Can you feel me?
So, I am all about pasta salads in the the summer, and this easy creamy bacon ranch pasta salad is one of my family’s favorite meals. The only caveat is that I have a vegetarian in the family, so I always add the bacon last by crumbling it on top of the salad for the bacon lovers in my family.
The good news about this creamy bacon ranch pasta salad is that it is not picky on the type pasta you use, the type of vegetables, what kind of cheese, the brand of ranch dressing (but I know we all have our favs!), or if if you use real bacon, bacon bits, or no bacon at all! And best of all – LEFTOVERS for the next day!
So who is ready to give this creamy bacon ranch pasta salad a try?
- 16 oz Rigatoni pasta (or whichever past you prefer)
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup cubed medium cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup of your favorite ranch dressing
- 4-6 pieces cooked and crumbled bacon
- Cook pasta as directed, rinse with cod water and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add all other ingredients.
- Add pasta to the large bowl and mix.
- Serve immediately or cover and put in fridge to eat later.