Easy Garlic Chicken Recipe made with CJ Foods Soy Sauce!
I made this recipe for the first time last night and if my kids don’t like something I try, I won’t make it again. What’s the point?
I handed Reece his plate of Garlic Chicken with CJ Foods No.1 Korean Food Company Soy Sauce, walked to get another plate and said, “So, how do you like it?” No response. UGH.
I said again, “How do you like it?”. Still no response. Uh oh. Not a good sign.
I sat down and saw half his piece of chicken was gone. “I guess you liked it then?” I asked.
Reece said, “I LOVE it.”
“Why weren’t you answering me then?” I asked.
“Because I was too busy eating.” Ha!
This recipe is so easy and yummy good!
Easy Garlic Chicken Recipe
(1/2) Cup Butter
(3) Tbs Minced Garlic
(3) Tbs CJ Foods Soy Sauce
(1/4) Tsp Black Pepper
(1) TBS Dried Parsley
(4) Boneless Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat the oven broiler. Lightly grease a baking pan.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, mix the butter, garlic, CJ Foods Soy Sauce, pepper, and parsley. Cook on high for 2 minutes (or until butter is melted).
3. Arrange chicken on the pan and coat with the butter mixture, reserving some for basting.
4. Broil chicken 20 – 25 minutes, or until the juices run clear. Turn occasionally and baste with remaining mixture.
CJ Foods Soy Sauce also goes well with CJ Foods Mini Wontons which my kids have GULPED down for afternoon snacks!
Note: The Soy Sauce and Wontons were provided to me. All opinions expressed are my own. No other compensation was received.
Latest posts by Katie (Posts)
- The Hottest Southern Fashions for Women - October 29, 2017
- Easy Chicken Taquitos Recipe - October 19, 2017
- The Southern Christmas Show is back – Celebrating it’s 50th Anniversary! - October 18, 2017