Dogs are just open books. What you see is what you get. They live, love, and I bet they laugh. They live life to the fullest.
Check out 18 Things You Can Learn from a Dog
1. Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy ride.
2. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
3. When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
4. When it’s in your best interest, practice obedience.
5. Let others know when they’ve invaded your territory.
6. Take naps and stretch before rising.
7. Run, romp, and play daily.
8. Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
9. Be loyal.
10. Never pretend to be something you’re not.
11. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
12. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle him or her gently.
13. Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
14. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
15. On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
16. When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
17. Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
18. No matter how often you’re scolded, don’t buy into the guilt and pout…run right back and make friends.
*I have had this hanging on my wall for ten years…a newspaper clipping…I have no idea where it came from.
Latest posts by Katie (Posts)
- Nonprofit Leadership Is More Profitable Than it Might Seem - November 27, 2016
- BBQ Chicken Won Tons with Ogre Sauce - November 7, 2016
- 4 Reasons Why Boots are Great for Fall and Winter - November 6, 2016