2. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
3. When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
4. When it’s in your best interest, practice obedience.
5. Let others know when they’ve invaded your territory.
6. Take naps and stretch before rising.
7. Run, romp, and play daily.
8. Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
9. Be loyal.
10. Never pretend to be something you’re not.
11. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
12. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle him or her gently.
13. Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
14. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
15. On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
16. When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
17. Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
18. No matter how often you’re scolded, don’t buy into the guilt and pout…run right back and make friends.
*I have had this hanging on my wall for ten years…a newspaper clipping…I have no idea where it came from.
Latest posts by Katie (Posts)
- Stock Up and Save on P&G Products at Walmart Plus Giveaway - April 14, 2015
- DIY Bug Spray for Your Garden - April 10, 2015
- Easy Spicy Chicken Salad Recipe - March 31, 2015