Was the weather yesterday unbearable or what? I would have much rather been in some water….maybe even at Wet ‘n Wild Emerald Pointe in Greensboro, NC!
When you think summer, think Wet‘n Wild. With over 36 rides and attractions, there’s something for everyone from mild to wild, from tots to seniors. Take the family to Splash Island or Happy Harbor. Then dare to ride the slides that made us famous, such as Daredevil Drop and our newest addition the Dr. Von Dark’s Tunnel Of Terror.
When you’re ready to kick back and relax, after enjoying the over 5 million gallons of water fun, Wet‘n Wild Emerald Pointe offers an abundance of lounge chairs and shaded areas.
My family and I will be heading to Emerald Pointe in July and you will be able to read all about our adventures here, but until then, I have a special treat for you!
One reader will win a Family Four Pack to Wet ‘n Wild Emerald Pointe!
To enter, just leave a comment telling me why you would like to win!
This entry is mandatory, if you do not do #1, you cannot do the “extra” entries. Comments like “enter me” will not be eligible!
- Follow Me on Twitter (2 Entries)
- Tweet this giveaway: “@kttalkscarolina Family 4 Pack #Giveaway to #EmeraldPointe http://wp.me/p1fYp4-kt” Leave the tweet URL please! You can tweet up to twice a day!
- “Like” Katie Talks Carolina on Facebook (2 Entries)
- Subscribe by Email (2 Entries)
- Follow My Blog via Google Friend Connect (Located on sidebar) (2 Entries)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked Blogs (Located on sidebar)(2 Entries)
Giveaway Ends Thursday 6/30 at 11:59 PM EST
Open to US
Note: I received complimentary passes to Emerald Pointe. No other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.