So it looks as if my sweet little Maggie does not have a liver shunt – YEA! However, since her liver enzymes were elevated, and they shouldn’t be on such a young dog, the vet decided to put her on a liver support medication for 30 days.
At that time we will re-test her liver enzymes. I really hope was just nothing. I am confident that all will be OK though because since that one incident, Maggie has been perfect. I will keep you updated!