I spend a minimum of 8 hours in my Home Office a day. Since I spend so much time there it is easy for me to ignore the “cleaning” aspect of it because I just want to get out of there when my day is done if you know what I mean! But alas! It must be done! It also feels so much better when you are actually working in a clean environment. I know, at least in my case, I am a lot more productive when my “work” area is clean so I put JAWS (Just Add Water System) to the test!
JAWS (Just Add Water System) is a refillable, reusable, way to clean. Just fill the reusable spray bottle with water, pop in a super-concentrated cleaning cartridge and you’ve got eco-friendly cleaning power wherever you need it. It’s an innovative, easy-to-use, and effective system that reduces plastic in landfills, conserves resources and saves you cash. In fact, when you finish your Just Add Water starter kit and buy cartridge refills, you can make 2 full bottles of cleaner for less than $2.00 each.
JAWS comes in four cleaners:
Lime? Soap scum? Mineral deposits?
Say farewell to slime.
I did not use this in my office – But I did use it in my bathrooms and it did a great job!
Disinfectant, Cleaner, Degreaser
Give these unwelcome
guests the boot.
With two sick kids in the house, I used this on all the doorknobs, light switches, and any other non pourous surface I could find in my office because it claims to kill 99.9% of germs!
Multi Purpose Cleaner/Degreaser
This is the stuff that cuts right through the ‘ick’.
This stuff rocks! I have 3 desks in my office and the one my kids use can get awfully gross. I don’t know what they do, but it can get awfully grimy! Plus, Betsy is addicted to pens and so there are always random pen marks all over her desk! I used this on both my desks and the dirt, grime, and pen marks came out very easily!
Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner
I used this on the inside of my office window as well as on my monitors in my office. No, I did not spray this directly on the monitor, I sprayed it on a cloth first and then wiped down the monitors. It did a great job and did not leave any streaks or film which is what I was a little concerned about on my monitor. What I like most about it, is that now I do not need to buy separate cleaner for my monitors!
More about JAWS Cleaning Products:
- With one reusable bottle, a compact cartridge refill, and your own water, the Just Add Water System costs you 30-50% less than the ready-to-use stuff.
- Each Just Add Water cartridge contains super-concentrated cleaning power, which, when released in water, creates a high performance clean. JAWS cleaners work as hard as the other guys, if not harder. They’re as powerful on dirt as they are gentle on the planet.
- JAWS cleaners use 70% less packaging material, leave 59% less packaging waste, require 59% less energy to transport, reduce water pollutants by 85%, and greenhouse gas emissions by 60%.
- Each JAWS reusable bottle comes with two cartridges, which fit right into a convenient on-bottle storage holder. Everything’s in one uncluttered spot.
- The Just Add Water System comes with everything you need. One full refillable bottle, a reusable trigger sprayer and two super-concentrated cleaning cartridges.
- No harsh chemicals.
- JAWS cleaners comply with the EPA’s Safer Detergent Stewardship Initiative. http://bit.ly/48yrFy
- Through the Safer Detergents Stewardship Initiative (SDSI), EPA’s Design for the Environment (DfE) Program recognizes environmental leaders who voluntarily commit to the use of safer surfactants. Safer surfactants are surfactants that break down quickly to non-polluting compounds and help protect aquatic life in both fresh and salt water.
- They are non-toxic and readily biodegradable. (60% of cleaner biodegrades within 28 days.)
- JAWS is developing a natural line for a major retailer, which will be available later this year.
You can purchase JAWS – Just Add Water System at local retailers or buy it online
One of my readers will win their very own Home Cleaning Kit!
One lucky reader will win the same a Home Cleaning Kit which includes:
4 Reusable Spray Bottles
2 cartridges each of:
- Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner
- Bathroom Cleaner/Deodorizer
- Multi-Purpose Cleaner/Degreaser
- Disinfectant Degreaser
Visit JAWS and come back and tell me which cleaner you would like to try the most and why.
You must complete the Required Entry, otherwise bonus entries will not be counted!
- Follow Me on Twitter (2 Entries)
- Follow JAWS on Twitter (2 Entries)
- Tweet this giveaway: “@kttalkscarolina Jaws Cleaning Products Giveaway http://wp.me/p1fYp4-58 @jawscleaners #giveaway “ Leave the tweet URL please! You can tweet up to twice a day!
- “Like” Katie Talks Carolina on Facebook(2 Entries)
- “Like” JAWS on Facebook (2 Entries)
- Subscribe by Email (2 Entries)
- Follow My Blog via Google Friend Connect (Located on sidebar) (2 Entries)
- Follow me on Facebook Networked Blogs (Located on sidebar)(2 Entries)
Giveaway Ends Monday 3/7 at 11:59 PM EST