A couple of weeks ago, we decided to head down to Greenville, SC to spend the weekend. We are out to explore what North and South Carolina have to offer and Greenville was our first stop!
Why should you visit Greenville, SC?
1. Close driving distance to Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas
2. Waterfalls, hiking, and camping for the outdoorsy type
3. Hip, cool, nightlife in Downtown Greenville
4. Many attractions including many museums, zoo, park, botanical gardens, and more!
We had a great, easy drive down the I-85 straight to Greenville. Along the way the sky was beautiful.
We also passed the Big
Rear End Peach in Gaffney and the kids got a kick out of that!
Come back in the next couple of days and explore Greenville, SC with us!
If you can’t wait that long to see what Greenville has to offer, then head on over to the Greenville Convention & Visitors Bureau!
Latest posts by Katie (Posts)
- Protect From Sunburn and Also Protect the Environment - August 15, 2017
- Do Not Use Email When Searching for a Car - August 6, 2017
- Wigs for Black Women from BlackHairSpray.com - June 29, 2017