Check out this DIY Bleach Pen T-Shirt
Who knew I could handle myself around a bleach pen, let alone make a bleach pen t-shirt!
This is a totally easy craft that anyone could do, but use caution – this is bleach you know!
- Plain cotton t-shirt in any color
- Clorox bleach pen, you can find it in the laundry aisle
- Cardboard or newspaper to place inside t-shirt Stencils, cookie cutters, or just your imagination (we used stencils).
- Lay shirt out flat with cardboard or newspaper inside.
- Place the stencil on the t-shirt and secure it (we used tape).
- Shake the bleach pen and the use it to draw in the stencil.
- Allow the bleach to sit for a couple of minutes to pull some of the color out of your shirt. The longer you leave the bleach on, the lighter it will be. However, the longer you leave it on, the more it bleeds, so just keep an eye on it. Once the bleach has done it’s job, rinse the bleach out thoroughly in the sick or tub.
- Throw it in the laundry to finish getting the bleach out.
*KEEP BLEACH OUT OF REACH FROM CHILDREN!