I know when I was a kid, after eating cereal I would always drink the left over milk from the bowl by holding the bowl up to my mouth. I can remember my Mom telling me to put the milk in a cup if I wanted to drink it because the way I was gulping it from the bowl made me look like I was a farm animal. HA!
My kids also drink the milk, or soy milk from their bowls as well. And while I am not particularly fond of them holding a bowl to their faces, drinking the milk from their cereal bowls might help them work towards fulfilling their body´s daily dairy, calcium, and Vitamin D needs. But now in specially marked Big G (General Mills) cereals, Curvy Straws are available! And what better way to slurp down to the bottom of the bowl than with the new Curvy Straws. With these collectable, connectable Curvy Straws, children of all ages can enjoy mixing and matching to build bigger, colorful straws all while helping them work towards stronger bones and muscles through increased calcium intake!
- Be sure to collect all six different colorful straws featuring beloved Big G cereal characters
- Participating Big G cereals include Cinnamon Toast Crunch® (17 oz.), Lucky Charms®(16 oz.), Reese´s® Puffs (18 oz.), Honey Nut Cheerios® (17 oz.), Trix®(14.8 oz) and Cocoa Puffs® (16.5 oz)
- Made with more whole grain than any other ingredient, Big G cereal, combined with a ½ cup of milk, can help provide a great start to your family´s day
Whether you use one or connect them all, the fun with Big G Curvy Straws doesn’t have to stop when you reach the end of the bowl. Simply grab another serving of ice cold milk, and slurp away! Need more cereal to go with your milk? Print a coupon for $1.25 off of the purchase of (2) boxes of participating Big G cereal today!
Want more information? Check out the Whole Grain Nation Website!
What are you waiting for?
Also, enter for a chance to win your own Big G Cereal Prize Pack!
Your Prize Pack will contain:
- 1 box of a participating Big G cereal
- 1 Curvy Straw
- 1 `spilt´ milk bowl
- 2 glow cups
- 2 tangle toys
Disclosure: The prize pack, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.
Latest posts by Katie (Posts)
- What Can You Do With Old Bottle Caps? - March 3, 2015
- Tips for Shopping at Charlotte Area Farmers Markets - March 1, 2015
- Using YouTube to Ease Your Child’s Mind About Visiting the Dentist - February 26, 2015